Suvorov and President business centers will launch in 2012
The construction of the Suvorov business center, which is located at 6/1 Radischev St., started in 2007 and originally had the name of The Count Orloff. The center was originally planned for a 2009 launch, but the process was stopped multiple times, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The President business center, a 20-story skyscraper located at the embankment of the city pond, was frozen by the RED Group as a result of a funding shortage. The center was supposed to be open prior to the Shanghai Cooperation Organization Summit in 2009, but the developer was unable to proceed with the construction and was forced to freeze the site.
A number of construction projects were halted in 2009 that were meant for the Shanghai Cooperation Organization Summit as a result of global economic and financial problems. The projects included the Church of Chrysostom the Great, a third section to the Greenwich Trade Center, the Europe Trade and Business Center, a third section to the Antey Business Center, Central Stadium and the Demidovskiy Business Center, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants