Strategic Initiatives Agency opens in Yekaterinburg
"This is a crucial event for our region and other parts of the country: all the regions will be watching us move along this way," Governor of the Sverdlovsk Region Evgeny Kuivashev, according to Ural Business Consulting. "The launch of a permanent representation is an important and a necessary step for us. We expect Vladimir Putin's imitative on setting up this agency will keep on unfolding."
Strategic Initiatives Agency Partnership Network Development Director Alexander Pirozhenko also commented on the company's work in Yekaterinburg, Ural Business Consulting reports, saying that "the agency managed to achieve something over one year. Dmitri Medvedev signed to roadmaps that had been elaborated within the entrepreneurial initiative. Two more will be signed in the nearest future, and some real work on improving the local investment climate will begin. I expect the Urals to take a noticeable part in our activity; Yekaterinburg subsidiary will service all the constituencies in Ural Federal District and will be a very active part of the agency."
The agency will keep on developing social initiatives while also monitoring the implementation of the decisions made earlier, Pirozhenko said.
The Strategic Initiatives Agency for Promotion of New Projects is a non-profit set up by Vladimir Putin in May 2011.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants