Public transportation recommended for Innoprom
The STSI Interior Ministry of the Sverdlovsk region is attempting to address the many complaints about traffic jams that have occurred at the entrance to the Yekaterinburg Expo center as a result of Innoprom 2012, the Euro-Asian News reports.
"I would like to clarify that the traffic police officers (have) taken exhaustive measures to maximize the use granted to the public parking spaces in front of the exhibition, and increase the number of parked transport," STSI said, according to the Euro-Asian News.
The Sverdlovsk government said that visitors and residents will benefit from using the commuter trains and buses that will travel throughout Yekaterinburg during the exhibition.
"On the train there is the possibility of transfer to a special free buses (that are labeled) 'Innoprom,'" STSI said, according to the Euro-Asian News. "Buses, like trains, go to the first day of the exhibition
'Innoprom' - July 12."
STSI reminded Yekaterinburg residents that buses will travel between the exhibition and the railway system. The special buses provided for the exhibition include stops in the 1905 area and at the Southern Bus Terminal.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants