Rostelecom prepares for Innoprom
The Innoprom event will take place in Yekaterinburg from July 12 to July 15, according to TelecomPaper.
The operator has deployed a 200 Mbps capacity internet link and launched a wifi network on the premises in order to prepare for the conference.
Innoprom is a large-scale international industrial exhibition held annually. The first exhibit was held in 2010. The mission of the exhibit is to present advanced technologies developed in Russia that are ready to be used in industry, to facilitate the spreading of the best innovation practices and developing business connections between industrial enterprises and technology developers.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants