Electronic zoo tickets will be cheaper than paper
According to the zoo's press service, the tickets can be bought online at the EkaZoo.ru website. Tickets can be purchased conveniently using three methods - credit card, electronic debit or by sending a phone SMS message, the Euro-Asian News reports.
The buyer does not need to print out paper to redeem the online ticket. Visitors may simply use a mobile phone code provided at the time of the purchase to gain entrance to the zoo. Purchasers may bring the code or bring their phone to be scanned.
The 10 percent discount will drop children's ticket prices to $2.76 and adult ticket prices to $5.53.
In April, the zoo experienced the birth of a black baby jaguar for its second straight year. The cub, named Iago, required extra attention as a result of a birth injury but made a full recovery. Iago will remain at the Yekaterinburg Zoo for two to three months before being sent to other Russian or foreign zoos. Iago's sister, Naomi, now lives in a Nizhny Novgorod zoo, JustMedia.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants