Rospotrebnadzor reveals dairy food examination results
That number was down from 2010, when 14,900 cans were inspected and 11.3 percent, or 1,700 cans, were found to be of poor quality, Ural Business Consulting reports.
During first quarter 2012, a total of 1,700 cans were inspected by Rospotrebnadzor, which found that 500 cans, or 27 percent, were of poor quality, while 36 samples of canned dairy foods were examined for adulteration since the beginning of this year, with 21 samples failing to meet the existing requirements because their dairy fat was replaced with non-dairy fats.
The adulterated canned dairy foods were founds at OOO METRO Cash & Carry, OOO METRO Cash & Carry Subsidiary, ZAO Perekrestok Trading House, OOO Katrosha & Co, U Petrovicha, OOO LEV Kirovsky Supermarket and others, according to Ural Business Consulting.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants