Wildfire breaks out near oil field in Yamal-Nenets Autonomous District
The damaged area is being examined while local residents and Yamalspas rescue teams are engaging in the firefighting operation, Itar-Tass reports.
The regional controller's office said that measures are being taken to prevent the wildfire from spreading to the oil and gas fields, as well as to populated areas.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants