Sinara Development receives permission for Yekaterinburg building
The property will be at the intersection of Melnikov St. and Krylov St. and will be used for apartments and non-residential properties, Ural Business Consulting reports.
Alexander Yakob, the Mayor of Yekaterinburg, signed the decree to allow permission for the property.
"Sinara Development must be provided with a permission to provisionally use a land allotment for putting up an apartment building in slot 66:41:0303075:12 (with an area of 11,285 square meters) in Zone C2 (the service sector and business activity zone) in Krylov St./Melnikov St. in Yekaterinburg," Yakob's decree said, according to Ural Business Consulting. "The land allotment will be used for putting up multi-story apartment blocks that have some non-residential quarters as well."
The property is designed to be divided into two segments. One segment will function as living quarters with multi-section apartment buildings with a varying number of floors. The other segment will act as a commercial zone for a multi-purpose facility housing offices, a hotel, an art gallery, a shopping and entertainment center, a multi-level parking lot and a number of lofts.
Sinara Development OJSC, which was founded in 2009, acts as a subsidiary of CJSC Sinara Group.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants