Ural Airlines reports increase in passengers
The company reported a more than 40 percent service increase month-on-month, and has carried a total of 1.13 million passengers so far this year, URBC.ru reports.
According to the airline, for the first time in its history, the air carrier carried its millionth passenger of the year in spring.
Ural Airlines increased its number of flight by 33 percent compared to May 2011, with a total of 2,335 flights, including 1,049 international flights, 800 domestic flights and 486 flights around the CIS.
Since the beginning of the year, Ural Airlines has operated 9,524 flight, including 3,674 international flights, 3,717 domestic flights and 2,133 flights around the CIS, according to URBC.ru.
Passenger turnover rose 59 percent in the first five months of this year, with the majority of passengers flying internationally.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants