Yekaterinburg hotels to receive star ratings
Approximately 40 out of the 99 hotels that have operated in Yekaterinburg since 2005 have gone through the category assigning process so far, the Yekaterinburg Council said, according to URBC.ru.
As a result of the starring process, two hotels were deemed to be five-star hotels, 12 are four-stars and 17 were awarded a three-star rating.
A roundtable will be held on June 20 at the Yekaterinburg Council headquarters to discuss assigning a rating to all Yekaterinburg hotels, URBC.ru reports.
Cities hosting World Cup 2018 games are required to assign star ratings to their hotels.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants