McDonald's to open 10 new Yekaterinburg restaurants
Sergey Kapkov, McDonald's logistics manager for Russia and Eastern Europe, said that the current plan will create the 20 new restaurants in the region, including Perm, according to URBC.ru.
"About a dozen restaurants are run in Ural Federal District today," Kapkov said, URBC.ru reports. "Over the next two years, we expect to open 15 to 20 more. Besides, we've also got a 10 year development plan that covers for the launch of over a hundred new places; however, this plan can be adjusted depending on the investors and the local authorities' behavior. Our plans for Yekaterinburg cover 10 new restaurants."
McDonald's has made headway in the region by changing and localizing its menu to fit local tastes and preferences.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants