Flower planting begins on Yekaterinburg streets
Alexander Uranova, the deputy director of Zelenstroya, said that the department began planting the flowers one day earlier than it had in past years. Uranova said that the brigade plans to plant flowers on 600 square meters worth of land in the first day alone, IPA reports.
"Most of the streets used by those species which feel well in the difficult conditions of the Urals: saffron, petunias, tagetes, salvia, balsam, begonia, and others," the city administration said, according to IPA. "At the same colors of flower arrangement is chosen depending on the subject of improvement."
In total, the flower planting will take place on over 22,000 square meters of flower beds throughout Yekaterinburg.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants