Yekaterinburg branch of IBA-Moscow reports 47 percent asset increase
Of that total, $32.79 million belonged to private entrepreneurs and legal entities and $1.7 million belonged to individuals. The crediting of medium and small businesses nearly tripled, rising 2.8 times to $20.8 million, APA reports.
The Yekaterinburg branch paid $97,737 as interest during the first quarter of 2012. The number of plastic cards issued by the bank rose 50.8 percent to 1,211. The branch operates POS-terminals in 15 locations and eight ATMs. Balance profit rose 68.3 percent to $668,394.
The Yekaterinburg branch of IBA-Moscow has been open since 2005.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants