Toll roads coming to Yekaterinburg
Segey Kiselev, the head of the Highway Department, announced on Wednesday that the deadline for the concept will be August. The project will involve both Avtodor and private investors, Mir66 reports.
According to Kiselev, private investors are needed for the project due to the high costs associated with road construction. The first section of the project will require $129 million, with the second and third portions costing an additional $387 million.
"Finding $516 million is not easy, it's a large sum, so we have to resort to attracting additional investment," Kiselev said, according to Mir66.
The construction of a road to Copper has already begun, Kiselev said, noting that the Highway Department allocated $500,000 for the purchase of the land required for the project. Next year, construction will begin on a new interchange at Kalina in addition to a new asphalt road to Khanty-Mansiysk.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants