Yekaterinburg announces Night of Museums
The annual cultural event was first implemented in 2007, and immediately gained wide popularity among the city's public. Every year, the number of participants in the Night of Museums has grown, and this year should set a new record. This year's theme will be Russian History, OblGazeta.ru reports.
This year, the Night of Museums will include, for the first time, a number of pedestrian, bus and tram tours. These tours will be hosted by various travel companies and museums. Many will be free to the public.
Participating museums and cultural institutions will open their doors at 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 19, and will run until 2 a.m. the next day. In addition to the evening event, a special children's program has been designed for families with children and will be held from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on May 19, OblGazeta.ru reports.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants