Military parade rehearsal postponed
The rehearsal will be held on the 32nd military base in Yekaterinburg, MIR96.ru reports.
The additional rehearsals for the Yekaterinburg garrison, which will involve 100 combat vehicles, will be held on Friday, April 27, and Friday, May 4, in preparation for the Victory Day parade on May 9, which marks the end of World War II for Russia.
The Victory Day parade will move through the Square of 1905 and will involve units of various pieces of military equipment, according to MIR96.ru.
The military equipment taking part in the parade includes T-72 tanks, BMP-2 infantry fighting vehicles, BTR-80 armored personnel carriers, self-propelled artillery, rocket launchers, C-300 strategic missile systems and various other pieces of equipment.
Most of the equipment will arrive for the parade on a special road trawl. To prevent damage to the road surface, the heavy tracked vehicles will be equipped with special rubber lining on the central part of the metal tracks, according to MIR96.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants