AeroSvit begins service between Kiev and Yekaterinburg
Starting April 27, Aervosvit will operate one flight a week between the two cities, and the number of flights on the route will gradually increase between the months of April and June. On May 20, Aerosvit will add a flight on Sunday, and on June 2 it will add a Saturday flight. On June 18, a complete daily service between Kiev and Yekaterinburg will be offered, KyivPost.com reports.
The flights are currently scheduled to depart Kiev at 10:30 p.m., and arrive in Yekaterinburg at 4:55 a.m. local time. Return flights will depart Yekaterinburg at 5:55 a.m., arriving in Kiev at 6:30 a.m. local time. The route takes approximately 3.5 hours.
Aerosvit was founded in 1994 and is based out of Kiev. The company currently owns 20 Boeing 737s and eight Boeing 767s, operating 80 international routes to 34 countries. It has been a member of the Association of European Airlines since 2008, and a member of the International Air Transport Association since 1996.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants