Avina releases new iPhone game
Avina Social Games' intention is to add a spin of Russian humor to a game full of comical characters. It's rules are very straightforward, and the game can be enjoyable in any state of mind. The goal of the app is to prevent the opposing character from drinking a bottle of vodka. For each character, there are 10 different levels, and each gets progressively harder as you advance, according to PrMac.com.
"As you proceed in winning, new levels, different personages, credits, variety of beverages for your bar and the hard modes will be unlocked," Avina Social Games said. "All the acquired bonuses and personages are saved and can be used or exploited at anytime. Forget about everything for a while, entertain yourself and have fun."
The game can be bought exclusively from Apple's App Store in the "games" category for $1.99. Avina was founded in Yekaterinburg in May 2010 with the purpose of creating games and applications for Apple devices.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants