MTT launches long-distance YouMagic in Yekaterinburg
Under the terms of the plan, calling local numbers costs 0.45 rubles per minute in the city, or approximately $0.0154. DLD calls under the plan cost 0.99 rubles, or approximately $0.0339 per minute. Calls between users of the service are free, Telecom Paper reports.
MTT launched YouMagic with free Moscow telephone numbers to subscribers in July. The service allows for free calls to all local telephone numbers in St. Petersburg and Moscow with low DLD and ILD rates. Calls from YouMagic can be made on multiple devices, including PCs, iPhones, iPads and Android-powered smart phones. There are free applications available for Windows and Mac, in addition to applications for iOS and Android-powered devices.
MTT is a Moscow-based international and domestic long-distance telecommunication service provider internationally and in the Russian Federation. The company provides Wi-Fi roaming and global roaming exchange solutions, voice solutions and free phone solutions for call-centers, sales agents and operators in Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Belarus and Moldova. The company was founded in 1994 and, as of March 19, 2009, the company operates as a subsidiary of Synterra CJSC.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants