Robbers steal more than $100,00 from Funny Price store
According to the press service of Valery Gorelykh, the chief minister of police, the armed attackers wore masks and broke into the store Funny Price, which is located on 8th of March Street. The robbers threatened the employees of the store and stole the money, Oblgazeta.ru reports.
"According to preliminary data, there were no customers in the store at that moment," Gorelykh said, according to Oblgazeta.ru.
An operational investigative police team arrived on the scene in addition to an experienced canine unit. The investigation into finding the thieves will be handled by the leadership of the regional police. If caught, the criminals will be prosecuted under Article 162 of the Criminal Code, which can sentence robbers to 15 years in prison.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants