Alexander Y. Dmitriev appointed chief of Yekaterinburg's police department number five
Dmitriev was born March 22, 1976, and has been serving in the internal affairs department since 1998. He previously headed the Yekaterinburg Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. Police department number five is made up of the Leninsky district, Just Media reports.
Dmitriev, who is married, graduated from the Ural Academy of Public Administration in 2004. Alexander Kuznetsov, the former head of police department number five, has been appointed head of one of the operational units of Yekaterinburg's Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants