Sixty-nine road repair projects planned for Yekaterinburg
According to Tamara Blagodatkova, the chairman of the city's Improvement Committee, the streets scheduled for repair include the street from the Volgograd Bright Seraphim Deryabina to the streets Krestinsky and Shcherbakova, Oblgazeta.ru reports.
Repairs are also scheduled for sidewalks and curbs, and in some areas there will be repairs on tram tracks, including Chelyuskintsev near the bridge over the Iset River, and on the streets of March 8, Kuibyshev and Malyshev.
Some streets will be repaired with materials like crushed stone-mastic asphalt road and cutters. At all roads being repaired, side stones will be decreased for the convenience of low mobile populations, such as wheelchairs, according to Oblgazeta.ru.
An auction will be held in April for the repair work, after which the city administration will determine the schedule for the construction.
A total of 454,000 square meters of road will be repaired and the cost is expected to be no less than $16.9 million, according to Oblgazeta.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants