Influenza cases drop in the Sverdlovsk region
Arkady Beliavsky, the Minister of Health of the Sverdlovsk region, said that, as of Sunday, March 11, the presence of SARS is at a non-epidemic level, both in the general population and among all age groups, E1.ru reports.
On a weekly basis, there are up to 25,000 cases of colds, which is not below the average long-term morbidity. More than 73 percent of all reported cases occur in children under the age of 14.
Within the last 10 calendar weeks, 20,685 cases of SARS and influenza have been documented, with a rate of 50.4 cases per 10,000 people, according to E1.ru.
This incidence is 1.2 times below the level of incidence of the previous week and lower on the total population epidporoga by 44 percent.
Epidporog is slightly increased among children in the age group from zero to two at 0.5 percent, according to E1.ru.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants