Danone-Unimilk becomes sole shareholder in OJSC Yekaterinburgskiy Gorodskoy Molochny Zavod number one
The new venture means that Danone-Unimilk is now he sole shareholder in OJSC Yekaterinburgskiy Gorodskoy Molochny Zavod no. 1, a dairy in the central city of Yekaterinburg, Just-Food.com reports.
Additionally, Danone-Unimilk increased its stake in Kingisepp Dairy, a plant based in northwestern Russia, from 23.3 percent to 65.6 percent.
According to a spokesperson, Unimilk initiated the deal before its merger with Danone's Russian unit. Danone-Unimilk wants to start production of national brands at the Yekaterinburg plant and increase the output of baby products at the site, which makes dairy products for all ages, according to Just-Food.com.
Details on the Kingisepp Dairy are still being developed and there are no plans to publicize them.
Currently, Danone-Unimilk has approximately 30 production plants in Russia, according to Just-Food.com.
Danone-Unimilk was formed in 2010 when Danone merged its Russian operations with Unimilk.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants