New recycling centers announced for Yekaterinburg
The two areas are at the crossroads of Weiner and in the area of Weiner, MIR96.ru reports.
The purpose of the new locations is to help promote separate collection and recycling in the region, as well as to educate the general public about the importance of public participation in the area's junk problem.
At the Weiner location, residents will be able to drop off waste paper, plastic, glass and aluminum items, and there will also be a special container for batteries, thermometers, and energy saving lamps or anything containing mercury.
At the Kirov location, residents will be able to drop off waste paper, plastic, glass and aluminum items, according to MIR96.ru.
All the items that are collected at the two locations during the day will go to waste recycling.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants