Eldorado opens new store in Yekaterinburg
To celebrate the grand opening, there will be promotions and special offers for both men and women, E1.ru reports.
The special offers will take place in two stages. Through Sunday, Feb. 26, there will be a discount on men's products, and from Feb. 27 through March 11, there will be discounts on women's products.
Through strategic partnerships with leading international manufacturers like Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, LG, Toshiba, HP, HTC, and others, Eldorado can provide special pricing on more than 20,000 titles in 110 product groups, according to E1.ru.
Along with its competitive prices, Eldorado provides an information center in the middle of the store that will assist shoppers with the necessary information about the store's wide range of products or to help with the set up laptops, smart phones and other electronics.
Eldorado is Russia's largest retail chain of home appliances and electronics. Stores are opened in all cities in Russia with a population of 500,000 residents, and more than 90 percent of cities with a population of 250,000 to 500,000 residents. It is in the top five retailers of home appliances and electronics in Europe and in the top 10 in the world.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants