L-TECH opens Yekaterinburg office
The brand new location will offer a full range of equipment for lifting, including bridge and tunnel inspection units, winches, special transport, cranes, telehandlers, aerial work platforms and other types of lifting equipment, Vertikal.net reports.
L-TECH said that it has further plans to continue the expansion of its geographical presence. These plans include opening new depots in cities that have population of over one million residents.
L-TECH sold two of its SAFI model Vision AS 1500 passenger hoists to a client in the city of Chelyabinsk in December. The client was a capital construction company called NIKS, which used the equipment for the building of an elite block of flats to lift up construction materials and personnel. L-TECH said that the client chose the SAFI Vision AS 1500 because it had been looking for reliable lifting equipment that can operate in severe conditions, to keep construction from halting during weather issues. The company plans to use the lifts after equipment has been put in place for the needs of future dwellers on the property.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants