Yekaterinburg to host 8th Educational Abroad exhibition
Universities, colleges and language centers from Europe, Australia, Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom will be on hand to show attendees first hand experience of how to deal with foreign schools on the undergraduate and graduate level, Mir96.ru reports.
At the Study Group stand, advice will be given on how to take part in higher education in New Zealand, Australia, Canada, the United States, Ireland and the United Kingdom. The booth will help students determine a suitable university, admission requirements and specific training programs.
The Cambridge Education Group will have a stand present, offering various training programs connected to a network of British-based colleges and universities. The group is connected to training for business, medicine, the humanities and various creative professions. The University of Nottingham Ningbo will also have an exhibition where more information will be given about the Chinese branch of the famous U.K. university, according to Mir96.ru.
Other stands include Griffith University from Australia, Swiss Hotel Management Schools, Capilano University in Canada, Rotterdam Business School in Europe, the University of Nicosia in Cyprus and many more.
The event will be held at the Exhibition Complex CMTE on Belinsky Street in Yekaterinburg.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants