Horakova returns to UMMC Yekaterinburg
Horakova will return for the remainder of the Euroleague season, despite UMMC having already signed Israeli guard Shay Doron. Horakova hasn't played since October because of a broken wrist, LWB reports.
Horakova was rented out by UMMC to Kosice in late February. She joined her new team in their first Euroleague match against Monpellier and scored seven points. In the next game against one of her former teams, Frisco Brno, she scored 17 points, in what was her final game for Kosice. In the Slovak extra-league, she also played one game and scored nine points.
After three matches with Kosice, Horakova could come back by the end of February for the first round of the Euroleague playoffs for UMMC, according to LWB.
Horakova shined during the 2010 World Championships with the Czech Republic, logging 30.1 minutes a game and scoring 12.1 points along with 4.9 rebounds, 3.9 assists and 2.9 steals per game. Before joining Kosice, she played three games for UMMC in the Russian league, during which she averaged 5.3 points, 3.3 rebounds 2.7 assists and 1.7 steals. She also boasted a 100 percent free-throw percentage during that time. She also played three games for UMMC during this season's Euroleague, scoring three points a game.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants