Handyman to stand trial for sexual assault
The man, identified as Dmitry K., lived in the cell of one of the churches and, following an investigation by the Tagistroevsky Interdistrict Investigation Unit in Russia's Sverdlovsk region, was charged with five counts of sexual assault committed against a person who has not attained the age of 14, Oblgazeta.ru reports.
The investigation alleges that the attacks occurred in May and June, and that Dmitry K. enticed the children into the cell of the church with candy, which is where the alleged attacks occurred.
The boys were at the church volunteering their time sweeping the courtyard and maintaining the grounds, according to Oblgazeta.ru.
Dmitry K. was arrested by investigators of the Investigation Committee of Russia, together with the staff of the territorial department of the police, after receiving intelligence information.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants