Officials to spend $3.3 million on INNOPROM-2012
INNOPROM is an international industrial exhibition that is held annually in Yekaterinburg. Officials are prepared to give $1.1 million for exhibition and linking zones, which is the largest expense for the event. The $1.1 million will go toward construction jobs for participants, carpeting in the aisles between the stands, design registration areas, audio-visual equipment and information stands in the halls, JustMedia reports.
This year's INNOPROM will be promoted thoroughly through media and the internet, in addition to outdoor advertising and phone calls. Officials plan to place billboards and advertising banners promoting the exhibition even on the streets of Moscow.
Bus and executive car rental for the event will cost $113,000, a cocktail reception for the opening will cost approximately $415,000 and booklets, brochures and souvenirs will cost $209,000. Officials anticipate a 10 million ruble cost to develop a design project and stand of the Sverdlovsk region.
The VIP-exhibitors will also witness a scheduled performance from stars of Russian show business for the governor's reception, which will last more than 40 minutes and will cost $230,000.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants