Ural Youth Symphony Orchestra launches fundraising campaign
The orchestra is led by Maestro Enkhe, who spoke with representatives of Young Euro Classic Eurasia during the International Music Festival held in September in Yekaterinburg, according to Oblgazeta.ru.
Fundraising efforts are already underway, with the Philharmonic Ladies Club contributing approximately $1,700. A charity concert and other events are also being planned.
The Ural Youth Symphony Orchestra is celebrating its fifth anniversary this year.
The Young Euro Classic is considered to be the world's premiere festival for symphonic youth orchestras. The 17 day festival, which has been held in Berlin for 12 years, features youth orchestras from Europe and the rest of the world, and more than 25,000 guests annually visit.
The 2012 festival will feature its normal premier performances and commissioned compositions, as well dance for the first time.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants