INNOPROM to open July 12
Delegations from Belarus, Germany, France and Turkey are already confirmed for the exhibition, which will feature representatives from various industries, including metallurgical, oil and gas, electric woodworking companies, manufacturers of industrial equipment, nano-and microtechnology, energy, communications, transportation, logistics, medicine, construction and agriculture, Oblgazeta.ru reports.
The purpose of the exhibition is to present advanced technologies developed in Russia, to facilitate the spreading of innovative practices and to develop business connections between industrial enterprises and technology developers.
Last year's INNOPROM saw an attendance of more than 400 companies from 30 countries. Organizers are expecting that number to increase by at least half in 2012, according to Oblgazeta.ru.
Applications are currently being accepted for foreign and domestic companies to participate in the expo.
The International Exhibition Center Ekaterinburg-Expo is located five minutes from the Koltsovo international airport and in 15 minutes from downtown at Boulevard Expo Two.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants