Statue To Honor Tsar's Murdered Children - 93 Yrs Later
The three-meter-high Memorial dedicated to the Czar's children is located on the premises of the Ganina Yama church complex whereOrder Cheap Cialis the remains of the imperial family executed by the Bolsheviks were found.
Russia's last Emperor Nicholas II, his wife and five children were shot by a Bolshevik firing squad on July 16th 1918.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants