Yekaterinburg's German consulate hosts Days of Europe
The two-day event featured screenings of German films, German language lessons, concerts and culinary showcases.
The festival was kicked off on Friday with "Europa Lacht," a festival of short German films at Yekaterinburg's Salute Theater.
On Saturday, festival participants gathered at the Labor Plaza in Yekaterinburg for a bike ride through Mayakovsky Street, which was closed for vehicle traffic during the event. Event organizers transformed Mayakovsky Street into a fair where participants could sample an assortment of German foods and enjoy a German language lesson.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants