USLA leaders discuss civil law improvements
The discussion, titled “Improving the civil law: the concept, the main directions,” had a large audience of students from 2,3,4 courses, USLA graduates, and graduates from the Institute of Justice.
The discussion proved to be a productive, successful event. Both the students and the graduates learned about the most recent changes to the civil law from some of the key figures of the movement. They also learned how these changes further improve the future of Russia.
There were several interesting presentations. USLA President Victor Perevalov opened the discussion. Head of the Department of Civil Law Bronislav Mechislavovich Gongalo moderated the event and presented a lecture titled “The reform of the civil law: tribute and things.”
The event organizers thanked the attendees for their participation in a topic that is relevant for all of Russia.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants