Sverdlovsk Region deficit exceeds $386 million
In contrast, the Chelyabinsk Region's deficit is $70 million and the Kurgan Region’s deficit stands at more than $68 million.
Experts have noted that the spending and income figures of the Sverdlovsk Region Treasury stands between $3 billion and $4 billion. This is comparable to the budget amounts of Khanty-Mansiysky Autonomous Region Yugra, which stands at approximately $4 billion.
Rossiyskaya Gazeta conducted a comparative budget implementation table. The table contained data from 2014 gathered from the Federal Treasury of Russia and has been published in its March issue.
Organizations in this story
Ural Business Consulting Yekaterinburg, Sverdlovsk Oblast
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants