Ural Children’s Choir Opera wins district competition
Nineteen choirs from throughout the Urals Federal District participated in the March 28 event at the Children’s Philharmonic center. Directed by Elena Nakishovu, the Ural Children's Choir Opera's final two songs were Prokofiev's "We Do Not Want War” and “Ay!” a Japanese folk song composed by Vladimir Rubin.
Now, the Ural Children’s Choir will travel to Moscow for the final stage of the All-Russian Choral Festival May 5-6.
Organizations in this story
Ural Opera 46A Lenin St. Yekaterinburg
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants