Interfood Ural exhibit to showcase food and equipment
Interfood Ural, being held April 21-25, will be the first specialized exhibit dedicated to the equipment, food and drinks found within the Ural region.
Representatives from the food industry, food equipment supplier, Russian and foreign manufacturers, and others interested in the Ural region’s market will be traveling to attend the event at the Yekaterinburg Expo Center.
Local leaders from the Sverdlovsk region and representatives from local agencies, including the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Sverdlovsk region, will also be in attendance.
Small- and medium-size businesses from the local area will have their products showcased in a special exhibit. This will optimize their exposure to other business owners and marketers in the region and around the world.
The event will include business meetings and consultations organized by the Government of the Sverdlovsk region.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants