USMU starts SMS charity campaign
The charity, called “Remember,” will help Sverdlovsk commemorate military medics on the 70th anniversary of the victory in the Great Patriotic War.
People from all around the world will be able to donate to the military monument. Students from universities and colleges, veterans, project leaders and community organizers all actively involved in the fundraiser and in the building of the monument.
"In order to take part in our events, cellular subscribers of MTS and Beeline can send the word REMEMBER to 3443,” fundraiser director Irina Lyakhov said. “The cost of the sms text is 100 rubles ($1.73), and all money raised will be spent on the creation of the memorial, which will immortalize the feats of Ural doctors and nurses who saved the wounded during the Great Patriotic War.”
Organizations in this story
Ural State Medical University 3 Repin St. Yekaterinburg, +7 (343) 214-86-71
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants