Jean-Maurice Ripert visited MGIMO University
The meeting focused on several issues relevant to Russian students, such as the freedom of expression, opinion and the press.
Artem Malgin, vice rector of MGIMO, presented Ripert to answer questions from students. Malgin also mediated the discussion between students and Ripert. The discussions included freedoms, social rights, religion and the need for self-restraint to protect and preserve social stability.
When the lecture finished, Ripert continued the lengthy discussion by interacting with Anatoly Torkunovym, rector of MGIMO. They discussed different designated plans that will require the cooperation of Russia and the French Embassy, as well as Moscow State Institute.
Ripert regularly meets with students to discuss a wide variety of topics. The MGIMO French club organizes these discussions.
Organizations in this story
MGIMO University 76 Verdansky Ave. Moscow
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants