UBRD named among Forbes' 2015 most reliable banks
Forbes' yearly ranking placed UBRD in Group B with a reliability level of 55. Most banks on the list are ranked in Group B, as it is comprised of the first 100 of Russia’s largest banks.
After size and reliability, the banks were ranked according to capital, assets, return on equity for 2014, capital adequacy ratio (N1), net reserves, share of deposits in liabilities, and major credit risks to assets.
The rating writers also noted several important attributes that determine the stability of a bank, such as current liquidity ratio (N30) which illustrates how quickly investors panic.
The writers also accounted for the maturity of the assets after 30 days of being covered by corresponding liabilities. The minimum N3 requirement is 50 percent as of March 1, 2015. The current liquidity ratio for UBRD stands at 89.07 percent.
Organizations in this story
Ural Bank of Reconstruction and Development 67 Ul. Sacco and Vanzetti Yekaterinburg,
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants