UBRD organizes projects for orphanages
The projects are tailored to provide orphans with the proper psychological support they will need after departing the orphanage.
The project called Parrot promotes self-confidence among the orphans. In the program, psychologists visit to create a variety of situations in which the children must create a solution.
"Helping children left without parental care is an integral part of social policy” UBRD Head of Public Relations Semen Selivanov said. “Previously, it was important for us to update the material and technical base of children's homes: to equip computer classes and organize creative workshops. Having achieved significant results ... we decided to focus on issues related to psychological support and adaptation of the children ... to live, learn and enjoy every day.”
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants