TMK shipped casing for extracted viscous oil to Tatneft
The shipment of casing equipment was a package of TMK UP QX premium connections. These products are known for their tensile, flexural and compressive strength, and they comply with the CAL4 requirements ensuring the equipment is suitable for the harshest conditions.
TMK UP QX is also known for its use on inclined mast rigs. The subs and pipes, created by Orsk Machine-Building Plant, are part of TMK’s oilfield services division and have proved useful countless times.
Tatneft plans to use the products for its steam-assisted gravity drainage method that processes extra-heavy oil. This method requires that workers drill two parallel, horizontal wells to force steam into the hole and then split the viscous oil. These well reservoirs are relatively small, making it more complicated for workers to properly set the barrel’s curvature.
Organizations in this story
TMK Group 40 Pokrovka St. Moscow,
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants