USMU scientists present at All-Russia Startup Tour
Many scientists presented their research to the All-Russian Startup Tour panel. Topics included chemical, additional, biomedical, and energy-efficient engineering.
Some general feedback from the judges was that the young presenters should be careful to pay attention to the emerging developments in their fields, as there are constantly new ideas in processing hydrocarbons, enhancing oil recovery, generating light, storing energy and related areas.
Andrey Misura, the minister of Industry and Science of the Sverdlovsk region, opened the event. In his speech, he emphasized that Russia can use the many resources of promising start-up companies and entrepreneurs within the Sverdlovsk region to improve Russia's future for coming generations.
The All-Russian Startup Tour has been visiting regions throughout Russia, seeking scientific and technological innovations. The tour will continue to its next stop now that it has finished its visit in Yekaterinburg.
Organizations in this story
Ural State Mining University 30 Kuyvashev St. Yekaterinburg,
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants