USEU's Federov receives G-Global award
Federov has served as co-organizer of the Eurasian Economic Club of Scientists at the Astana Economic Forum since 2008 and at the World Economic Forum Youth since 2011. He also established the youth grant for the Astana Club of Nobel Laureates, a $16,600 annual award to honor research at the Astana Economic Forum .
Federov joins a list of honorees including Alfred Nobel, Philip Nobel, Sven Aklalaj and William Lacy Swing.
G-Global, a multi-functional Internet-based platform, provides an outlet where people from around the globe can discuss issues about the world’s development. The unique platform enables people from around the world to discuss socioeconomic, demographic, cultural, political and related issues across national boundaries.Kazakhstan has become one of the most active members of G-Global, as its intellectuals involved in social networking and the global community seek answers to a wide variety of issues that will impact the future generations of the world.
Organizations in this story
Ural State Economic University (USUE) 62 March 8 St. Yekaterinburg
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants